What It Is:
The essence of beauty, white camellia oil has been treasured by geisha for centuries. Naked Soul’s SOUL White Camellia Oil Exotic Elixir, extracted from the white tea leaf, creates a flawless complexion and lustrous hair.
Who is it for:
For all skin types, even sensitive. This oil can be used in the bath, on hair and skin, as a cleanser and eye makeup remover, and is even gentle enough for baby.
Why It’s Different:
We use only cold-pressed extra virgin unrefined white camellia oil for exceptionally high levels of antioxidants. It soothes and calms skin, prevents free radical formation, and contains emollients to create a healthy, dewy complexion.
How To Use:
This oil is as versatile as it is luxurious.
- As a cleansing oil: Apply 3-5 pumps of oil onto dry skin. Massage for 10-20 seconds. Add a few drops of water and continue massaging into a lather. Rinse clean. Leaves a layer of hydrating oil on the skin (without feeling oily), making it the perfect choice for mature skin. Extra dry skin will drink in the moisture, especially in colder or desert climates. (If you prefer a rinseable oil, please choose our SACRED Cleansing Oil. )[link to Cleansing Oil]
- To remove eye makeup: Gentle but effective on even stubborn waterproof makeup, this oil conditions the lashes and does not irritate eyes. Just apply 1-3 pumps with a moistened cotton pad or dry fingertips, then wipe clean with a moistened pad or washcloth.
- As a body oil: Apply all over your body after bathing, or add a few pumps to your lotion for a boost of hydration and glowy skin.
- For cuticles and lips: Provides deep moisture for dry cuticles and cracked lips. Massage a few drops into the affected area.
- In the bath: Add up to 10 pumps to your bath for soothing hydration.
- For massage and aromatherapy: Use as a carrier oil for your aromatherapy and before a massage.
- On hair: Apply 4 to 8 pumps in your hand and massage into your scalp. Comb through. You can also add 4 pumps to your conditioner for an extra boost to your conditioning treatment. To tame frizz, apply one pump to dry, styled hair from mid-lengths through the ends. Can even be added to your other styling products to give hair shine, smoothness, and separation.
- For baby: This gentle oil can be used to cleanse delicate skin without harsh soap or body washes. Apply as a massage oil, then put your baby in the bath and rinse with a washcloth. Apply to baby’s head to heal cradle cap. Simply massage in and let it sit for a few minutes, then brush with a soft toothbrush. You’ll also love this soothing oil for a calming massage before bed or after a bath.
“SOUL White Camellia Oil Exotic Elixir is great for dry patches on baby’s skin all over the body. I used it on my babies for their eczema. Boo boos, too!” Tobey Terry, President
Certified Organic Cold-pressed Unrefined Extra Virgin Camellia Oleifera (White Camellia) Oil.
All our skin care products certified organic, all-natural, and vegan. They are free of parabens, dioxins, sulfate cleansers, synthetic colors, and fragrances. They are never tested on animals.